Monday, October 1, 2007 at 5:34 AM |
“I will not be arrested” Jackie Selebi

I recently bought a crystal ball and I thought that I might share one of the predictions from this weekend. This was one was quite difficult to believe but here it is anyway.

We all know that the crime solving responsibility in this country lies in the hands of a very competent quartet,
1. Mr Thabo Mbeki aka I role model myself after Mugabe. I never want to leave power after an initial good run as El-Presidanto
2. Mr Nqakula aka You can pack your bags and leave if you don’t like how we do dawg. Crime ain’t a problem. I’ve never been a victim since I became a minister.
3. The Scorpions. Our leader has been suspended for doing his job and wanted to arrest a criminal and not fast tracking the prosecution of Jay-Z before the ANC executive elections in December.
4. And of course, the main man himself, Jackie Selebi. Mr I have friends that are alleged murders, Mr prostitution will be legal by 2010 (and other crimes), Mr I will not be arrested, Mr if I’m guilty my friend El-Presidanto will cover for me and suspend anyone who wants to bring me to book. Mr my name is spelled J-A-C-K-I-E not Jacqui like Jacqui Mofokeng.

But somehow, my crystal ball indicates that crime ain’t getting solved anytime soon. So, lets pray since that’s about the only chance we have for safety. Then again, I’m probably being negative since, after all, we have nothing to fear but fear it self. Right?
Posted by Anonymous Labels:

1 comments:

Nhlanhla said...

Righit?
I think not. Crime is the scarier than my engraved memories of Freddy's Nightmare or the lump you get in your throat when you see a puppy being run over by a slow moving truck!

Be that as it may, its incredibly confusing why crime in this country is often punctuated by violence. People say that we need to deal with the smaller crimes first (think of 'the broken window syndrome'), some relate the 'cornered-and-poked-with-a-sharp-one dog syndrome'.

I believe that people have been led to believe that violence is the indespensible sole for surfing this shit-laden landscape we call Our Land, forgetting that shit is pungent regardless of nostril you inhale with.

So...what I mean is - MY BOSS IS BREATHING ON MY NECK. I HAVE TO DUCK. To be continued...

October 3, 2007 at 2:59 AM
Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum